Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: crime
Melissa Taylor, who works in the Law Enforcement Standards Office at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, worked with the Justice Department on recommendations for reducing human error in fingerprint analysis.
The Bulgarian government is moving to authorize widespread confiscation of illegally obtained assets. Their goal is to crackdown ion powerful organized crime and corruption.
Justice Minister Margarita Popova said the action would be a key weapon for the newly elected government, to fight crime and avoid punishment from the European Union.
Failure to demonstrate results by July next year could cut off Bulgaria's access to 11 billion Euros foreign. Bulgaria is also thought tO be a major hub of illegal cyber activity.
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , terrorism , homeland security , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , Kaiser Permanente , health
The number of crimes in Montgomery County in 2010 fell by 7.5 percent compared to the previous year, even as murders in the affluent D.C. suburb rose by more than 40 percent.
Tags: Montgomery County Police ,
A crime spree has county officials scrambling for answers. Several dozen cars have been spray painted with the number 68 in black. Investigators are still trying to figure out what the number means.
Twenty-seven-year-old Tomas Mo-Choc was stabbed in the chest Wednesday night by his roommate, police say. Carlos Tiul, 29, is charged with first-degree murder.
Metro officials say crime on the transit system is trending downward during the first quarter of 2011, although assaults against bus drivers have increased.
Those planning to ride Metro trains soon should be aware: Theft and violent crimes at Metro stations are up almost across the board.
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier was a guest Thursday on WTOP's "Ask The Chief" program. Here's what she had to say