Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: courts
An inside look at the judiciary system and the people that work there. We hear from John Bendzunas of the Federal Probation and Pretrial Association and Patricia McNutt, president-elect of the Federal Court Clerks Association.
February 25, 2011
Princeton computer scientist Harlan Yu explains why the judicial branch is struggling to be more transparent.
A Frederick woman who pleaded guilty to parental abduction faces jail time if she violates conditions placed on her while on five years of supervised probation.
Paul Warner Powell killed Stacie Reed, 16, and raped her younger sister in 1999 in the family's Manassas home. He's set to be executed Thursday night.
Artie Ellis says he didn't mean to kill Ali Reza Zare. He only wanted to rob him.
The suspect had an unusual M.O. He'd target just one car a day on the weekends, break in, steal credit cards and go to CVS or Giant. Now police say the man under arrest is wanted in multiple jurisdictions.