Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: counterterrorism
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Government Accountability Office , Congress , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Elijah Cummings , Julie Tagen , National Active and Retired Federal Employees , federal employees
Rep. Adam Smith of Washington state and Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado introduced legislation that would repeal provisions of the defense bill that President Barack Obama signed into law Dec. 31.
Today's guests are authors of the book US Government Counterterrorism: A Guide to Who Does What
The counterterrorism office in the State Department has been upgraded to a full-fledged. It's part of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's goal of greater smart power capability.
Politico reports that Obama and the Republicans face differences in counterterrorism issues.
National Counterterrorism Center director Michael Leiter will resign in the coming month. Leiter has been at NCTC since 2007, coming from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
The Office of the Inspector General released the 2010 list of the top ten management and performance challenges facing the Department of Justice, with counter terrorism as the top challenge.