Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: counterterrorism
Doctor Christopher C. Harmon, the Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military Theory at Marine Corps University will talk about terrorism and whether we are seeing changes in strategy and tactics.
May 31, 2013
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Government Accountability Office , Congress , Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Elijah Cummings , Julie Tagen , National Active and Retired Federal Employees , federal employees
Rep. Adam Smith of Washington state and Sen. Mark Udall of Colorado introduced legislation that would repeal provisions of the defense bill that President Barack Obama signed into law Dec. 31.
Today's guests are authors of the book US Government Counterterrorism: A Guide to Who Does What
The counterterrorism office in the State Department has been upgraded to a full-fledged. It's part of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's goal of greater smart power capability.
Politico reports that Obama and the Republicans face differences in counterterrorism issues.
National Counterterrorism Center director Michael Leiter will resign in the coming month. Leiter has been at NCTC since 2007, coming from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence