Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: counterfeit parts
The Defense Logistics Agency recently sponsored a program to tag microchips with plant DNA. It was so successful that the DLA is adding a second phase.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
In Depth with Francis Rose brings highlights from the Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on counterfeit electronic parts in the Department of Defense supply chain.
Two senior senators will introduce an amendment to the DoD authorization bill to increase the oversight over the IT supply chain. A preliminary report from GAO finds counterfeit technology parts easily making their way into weapons systems.
Tags: contracting , technology , John McCain , Carl Levin , industry , DoD , Missile Defense Agency , Senate Armed Service Committee , Raytheon , Vivek Kamath , SMT Corp , Semiconductor Industry Association , Tom Sharpe , GAO , Richard Hillman , supply chain , Jason Miller , Brian Toohey