Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cost cutting
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Tags: technology , Dan Ackerman , Guident , Business intelligence , efficiencies , data effectiveness , predictive analysis , data management , content intelligence , mobile technology , federal budget , budget cuts , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The Postal Service's redesign continues, and employees may receive Specific RIF notices tomorrow.
The Postal Service will offer $20,000 early retirement incentives to administrative employees, who must make a decision on whether to leave USPS by late April. RIF notices will be issued on May 25 to any affected employees who do not voluntarily retire or move to a lower grade.
Rep. Issa and other Republicans criticize the administration for not testifying on GAO report on duplicative programs. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee promises quarterly hearings on how agencies are chipping away at the widespread overlap.
Tags: management , Darrell Issa , Connie Mack , Elijah Cummings , Jeff Zients , Gene Dodaro , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , OMB , GAO , Tom Davis , Deloitte , overlapping programs , Jason Miller