Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cost cutting
Guident Executive Vice President Dan Ackerman and Senior Vice President Ken Raffel join host John Gilroy to talk about how business intelligence is changing.
January 24, 2012
Tags: technology , Dan Ackerman , Guident , Business intelligence , efficiencies , data effectiveness , predictive analysis , data management , content intelligence , mobile technology , federal budget , budget cuts , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The Postal Service's redesign continues, and employees may receive Specific RIF notices tomorrow.
The Postal Service will offer $20,000 early retirement incentives to administrative employees, who must make a decision on whether to leave USPS by late April. RIF notices will be issued on May 25 to any affected employees who do not voluntarily retire or move to a lower grade.
Rep. Issa and other Republicans criticize the administration for not testifying on GAO report on duplicative programs. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee promises quarterly hearings on how agencies are chipping away at the widespread overlap.
Tags: Management , Darrell Issa , Connie Mack , Elijah Cummings , Jeff Zients , Gene Dodaro , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , OMB , GAO , Tom Davis , Deloitte , overlapping programs , Jason Miller