Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cooking
If your dining bills have gotten out of control, but cooking at home every night isn't your cup of tea, forming a cooking co-op might make a decent compromise.
The key to letting enthusiastic children help in the kitchen is finding age-appropriate tasks for them.
The financial burdens of shopping for the holidays and hosting dinner parties can easily cut into budgets for everyday items, like groceries. But with some simply savvy shopping and planning ahead, it can be easy to make up for a Christmas shortfall.
Deep-frying may produce a juicier, tastier bird that cooks in a fraction of the time a roast turkey takes to finish, but it can also result in a major fire or a trip to the burn unit if certain precautions aren't taken.