Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cooking
If your dining bills have gotten out of control, but cooking at home every night isn't your cup of tea, forming a cooking co-op might make a decent compromise.
The key to letting enthusiastic children help in the kitchen is finding age-appropriate tasks for them.
The financial burdens of shopping for the holidays and hosting dinner parties can easily cut into budgets for everyday items, like groceries. But with some simply savvy shopping and planning ahead, it can be easy to make up for a Christmas shortfall.
Deep-frying may produce a juicier, tastier bird that cooks in a fraction of the time a roast turkey takes to finish, but it can also result in a major fire or a trip to the burn unit if certain precautions aren't taken.