Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contractors
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The Veterans Affairs Department will award a $5 billion IT hardware contract in the next two months. GSA will release a request for information for cybersecurity tools in the coming days. Both are examples of a healthy and busy fourth quarter for acquisition.
Tags: technology , acquistion , industry , contracting , GSA , Peter Burr , Transportation Department , Multiple Award Government and Industry Conference , cybersecurity , Multiple award contracts , budget , Jason Miller , Veterans Affairs
Jack Horan and Jason Workmaster, partners at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, talk about how contractors and subcontractors will be affected by recent regulatory changes.
January 31, 2012
Tags: Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , contracting , subcontractors , Jack Horan , Jason Workmaster , McKenna, Long & Aldridge , Small business contracting , contracting reform , federal market , certification , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , rules and regulations
ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's in store for federal agencies and contractors next year.
December 2, 2011 (Encore presentation December 9, 2011)
Proposal would require government contractors to pay a living wage to employees.
Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council brings us details.
Gary Washington, CIO of the Agriculture Department's Natural Resources and Conservation Service, tells Federal News Radio about his priorities for the agency.
March 31, 2011
CWTSatoTravel and Northrop Gruman Corporation team up after GSA decides to limit requests for proposals.
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP. They will discuss how "pre award" audits under the Federal Supply Schedules have now include interviews of contractor employees as a standard part of the process.
June 14, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011)
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Marko Kipa of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter, and Hampton, LLP. They will discuss the key due diligence considerations, that contractors should address as part of the mergers and acquisitions process.
May 24, 2011