Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Lawyers say GSA's analysis of the impact of OS3 on small businesses met the requirements under the Small Business Jobs Act.
Tony Fuller, principal at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a wide ranging discussion of GSA schedule pricing.
June 10, 2014
Kevin Plexico, vice president of Research for Deltek and GovWin, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about what's ahead for the GovCon market the rest of this year and in 2015.
June 9, 2014
Eleven vendors submitted protests to GAO over GSA's desire to extend the OS2 contract another six months. The contractors say GSA's extension would violate the Small Business Jobs Act because they didn't do a contract consolidation impact assessment.
John Hillen, executive in residence and professor of practice at George Mason University's School of Management will discuss the growth of the GovCon services market.
June 3, 2014
Reps. Grace Meng and Tim Walberg introduce a provision in the Defense authorization bill to require GAO to study the impact of strategic sourcing on small businesses. GSA also is facing more than two dozen protests over its current and future office supplies contracts and now OASIS.
Tags: acquisition , industry , Congress , Grace Meng , Tim Walberg , Sam Graves , House Small Business Committee , strategic sourcing , GAO , bid protests , GSA , Office Supplies 3 , OASIS , Sam Bornstein , Jason Miller
Ed Swallow, vice president, Business Development, Federal and Defense Technologies at Northrop Grumman, provide tips on what your company can do to increase its chances of winning government contracts.
June 2, 2014
Inside the DoD Reporter's Notebook: DoD drills down on service contracting; a controversial decision on contractor pay
"Inside the DoD's Reporter's Notebook" is a bi-weekly feature focused on news about the Defense Department and defense community as gathered by Federal News Radio DoD Reporter Jared Serbu. Submit your ideas, suggestions and news tips to Jared via email.
Former contract employee was charged with allegedly defrauding the United States in connection with a contract to provide reconstruction-related services in Afghanistan.
The Justice Department alleges CA has violated since 2002 terms of its GSA schedules contract and over-charged the government for IT hardware and software.
Tags: industry , Justice Department , GSA , CA Technologies , Larry Allen , Allen Federal Business Partners , Roger Waldron , Coalition for Government Procurement , False Claims Act , oversight , Jason Miller