Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
A Virginia government contractor is sentenced for conspiracy to bribe public officials.
John Hillen, executive in residence and professor of practice at George Mason University's School of Management will discuss the growth of the GovCon services market.
June 24, 2014
Former GSA Administrator Martha Johnson discusses her new book: "On My Watch: Leadership, Innovation and Personal Resilience", and takes a look back at her career in public service.
June 23, 2014
On this week's Your Turn radio show, an encore presentation of host Mike Causey's interview with OPM Director Katherine Archuleta. She discusses the status of phased retirement, the retirement-claims backlog and other civil service issues. Andy Medici from the Federal Times joins the show live to discuss President Obama's executive order banning discrimination among LGBT employees of contractors.
June 18, 2014
Tags: pay and benefts , Department of Veterans Affairs , OPM , Katherine Archuleta , OPM backlog , retirement , phased retirement , civil service reform , Andy Medici , Federal Times , LGBT , whistleblower protections , Mike Causey , Your Turn
The Homeland Security Department's contract dollars declined for a second year in a row as sequestration set in. The impact of budget cuts is spread unevenly across its components.
Robert Levinson, senior defense analyst at Bloomberg Government takes a closer look at the Pentagon's 2015 budget request, and what's in it for contractors.
June 17, 2014
Joe Pulizzi, founder and executive director of the Content Marketing Institute, will discuss how to use content marketing to generate more business for your company.
June 16, 2014
Vendors protested GSA's desire to extend the Office Supplies 2 contract for six more months. GSA says agencies can buy office supplies through the multiple award schedules. National Industries for the Blind protests the OS3 contract to the agency, not to GAO.
Evan Lesser, founder and director for ClearanceJobs.com, will discuss the state of hiring in the clear community.
June 13, 2014