Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Jim Phillips, executive vice president of Centre Consulting, will discuss various contracting issues with host Mark Amtower.
March 3, 2014
The Homeland Security Department has awarded a $145 million contract for a series of border security towers to be built along the Mexican border in Arizona.
On this week's Capital Impact show, Admiral James Winnefeld, vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, discusses Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's inaugural budget with Bloomberg Television's Peter Cook.
February 27, 2014
The three military department's top acquisition officials say they are each undergoing examinations of their contract spending on services. The goal is to ensure that the current, highly-decentralized service contracting process is serving valid military missions.
The chairman of the Small Business Committee plans to introduce two bills today. One will increase the governmentwide small business prime contracting goal to 25 percent from 23 percent. The other focuses on contract bundling and data transparency.
Rep. Jeff Duncan releases a discussion draft of a bill to add more discipline and oversight to the Homeland Security Department's acquisition process.
The first of two contracts letting agencies buy complex professional services kicked off with awards going to 123 small businesses.
B2B social media guru Paul Gillin will discuss leveraging social media for corporate growth.
February 24, 2014
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how the harsh winter weather is affecting housing starts in the U.S.
February 20, 2014
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.