Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Capture your share of record-breaking Federal procurement spending and grow your business by meeting with Federal, State, and Local contract and acquisition officers, prime contractors, and 800 government contractors to team with at the May 5th Congressional Procurement Conference and Expo. Barbara Ashe and Michael Bowlds from the Chamber of Commerce give us the details.
The President also establishes a new task force on veterans small business development. New executive order on small business requires a new Web site to list agency small business contracting data. The order also creates a new interagency taskforce to make recommendations on improving federal progress in meeting governmentwide goals.
Agency plans to release a RFI for software-as-a-service in the next week, and a RFQ for infrastructure-as-a-service in the next month. GSA says it has learned from the previous acquisition attempts and will come out with strategies that better fit agency needs, and vendor offerings.
EADS North America has announced that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program. Sean O'Keefe, CEO of EADS North America, explains how the company plans to win.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan wants to know how the Army is doing in administering services contracts.
The House Armed Services Committee has given unanimous approval to a bill that would mandate sweeping reforms of the Pentagon's non-weapons system contracting and acquisitions programs. The bill, HR 5013, enjoys broad bi-partisan support and is being fast-tracked for a possible vote as early as next week.
EADS North America announced on Tuesday that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Harold Jackson, president of Buffalo Supply.
April 27, 2010
Committee Chairman Ike Skelton says fixing the acquisition system at the Department of Defense is a bipartisan goal.