Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
EADS North America announced on Tuesday that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Harold Jackson, president of Buffalo Supply.
April 27, 2010
Committee Chairman Ike Skelton says fixing the acquisition system at the Department of Defense is a bipartisan goal.
Value Engineering (VE) is a function analysis process to identify actions that reduce cost, increase quality, and improve mission capabilities across the entire DoD enterprise. Nick Torelli, Deputy Director for Mission Assurance tells us about what it takes to be a winner.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
GAO officials told a House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday that FPS has repeatedly failed to manage its contract workforce and should consider other approaches to protecting federal buildings. Rep. Bennie Thompson joins us with details.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.
Last year, Congress passed and sent on to President Obama a bill to reform how the Pentagon acquires large weapons systems. Now, House lawmakers are back with a proposal to reform the other 80 percent of Defense Department procurement that does not have to do with weapons.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.