Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
EADS North America has announced that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program. Sean O'Keefe, CEO of EADS North America, explains how the company plans to win.
The Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan wants to know how the Army is doing in administering services contracts.
The House Armed Services Committee has given unanimous approval to a bill that would mandate sweeping reforms of the Pentagon's non-weapons system contracting and acquisitions programs. The bill, HR 5013, enjoys broad bi-partisan support and is being fast-tracked for a possible vote as early as next week.
EADS North America announced on Tuesday that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Harold Jackson, president of Buffalo Supply.
April 27, 2010
Committee Chairman Ike Skelton says fixing the acquisition system at the Department of Defense is a bipartisan goal.
Value Engineering (VE) is a function analysis process to identify actions that reduce cost, increase quality, and improve mission capabilities across the entire DoD enterprise. Nick Torelli, Deputy Director for Mission Assurance tells us about what it takes to be a winner.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
GAO officials told a House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday that FPS has repeatedly failed to manage its contract workforce and should consider other approaches to protecting federal buildings. Rep. Bennie Thompson joins us with details.