Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management shares ideas to implement OMB insourcing guidelines.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Dendy Young, a Principal at McLean Capital, LLC.
May 25, 2010
Audit agency calls for business cases to justify new multiple award contracts, and a database listing all existing contracts. Sen. McCaskill plans to hold a second hearing on interagency contracting in June.
Tags: Joseph Lieberman , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Ed Towns , Darrell Issa , GAO , GSA , OFPP , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , MACs , GWACs , Interagency contracting , Jason Miller , Contract Overload
Chairman says government buying power should be saving taxpayers money; instead, dollars are wasted because of implementation delays.
Agency picks CSC for the $489 million IT infrastructure contract for a second time since September. Protest by unsuccessful bidders still possible.
This is the second attempt to award infrastructure-as-a-service contracts. GSA increase the security requirements to moderate level and requires all vendors to be certified through FedRAMP program.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Dale Meyerrose, vice president and general manager at Harris Cyber Integrated Solutions, talks about his company's new solution for cloud, and explains why he thinks discussions about cybersecurity can be beneficial.
We get a peek at current cutting-edge practices in integrated water-energy green buildings practices and the opportunities and challenges of bringing these practices to federal facilities from GSA's John Simpson
Vendors pessimistic that agencies can transition all services to Networx by June 2011. GSA says it will decide a few months before the contract ends whether to extend the current telecommunications contract.
Tags: technology , Steve Kempf , Sanjeev Bhagowalia , Ed Towns , Darrell Issa , Jean Weinberg , Vivek Kundra , GSA , Interior , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , OMB , Interagency Management Council , Qwest , AT&T , Verizon , Diana Gowen , Don Herring , Susan Zeleniak , Networx , FTS 2001 , telecommunications , Jason Miller