Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
The Senate Armed Services Committee likely will not consider the House version of the bill to improve how the Defense Department conducts acquisition.
This week, Amtower talks with GCN editor-in-chief Wyatt Kash.
May 10, 2010
Based on calendar 2009 results, the combined companies would have total revenues of approximately $4.5 billion, 31,000 employees and a booked backlog of more than $13.5 billion, representing approximately 3 times annual revenue. CGI's President, Donna Morea, has details.
Author Josh Lerner's new book examines what, if any, role governments should play when it comes to spurring innovation and investing in venture capital.
GSA officials are squarely behind the new Administrator's priority list.
Agency sets a goal for itself of having a zero carbon footprint. Administrator Johnson compares the goal to the moon shot to invigorate and attract employees. GSA also improving its schedules to address other agencies' need to buy sustainable products.
Agency plans moving forward with re-compete despite GSA's attempt to bring Eagle under the Alliant GWAC. DHS spent almost $2 billion on IT services in 2009 and more than $8 billion overall through the vehicle.
We continue our series on the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards with a look at Littoral Combat Ship Mission Modules with program manager, Capt. Michael Good.
Draft RFP calls for a contractor to provide updated online travel management services. GSA to host industry day in May to answer questions about the initial solicitation.
The Department of Defense is putting innovation and creativity into their engineering efforts. They have announced the winners of the Defense Value Engineering Achievement Awards that recognize the best value innovations that government and business develop to create cost-effective program solutions. Team leader David Szczublewski explains how.