Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
Deputy SecDef Bill Lynn says the "stars are aligned" for defense acquisition reform. What evidence exists that such reform will fare better this time?
A lack of basic infrastructure in Afghanistan is slowing the U.S. effort to build up the Afghan security forces.
The General Services Administration today announced a big deal that can give agencies access to geospatial software and services -- at much less cost.
DorobekInsider: More GSA FAS shifts — King to retire, Ghiloni shifts, and FAS SES regional commissioners
December 8th and 29th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this week's episode of "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach reviews the SBA Small Business Financing Forum and discusses the resources available to small business owners at the Maryland Capitol Region SBDC. Scott also shares new State Department and HUD contracting opportunities available to GSA Schedule holders in FY 2010.
The Supreme Court has heard arguments testing when whistle-blowers can sue and collect some of the settlement
Scott Lewis, president of PS Partnerships, tells host Mark Amtower all about it.
Nov. 23, 2009