Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
AT&T receives an authority to operate its cybersecurity services under the Networx telecommunications contract. Agencies now can purchase these services to meet the Trusted Internet Connections requirements.
Tags: technology , OMB , GSA , DHS , FTC , EPA , Treasury , AT&T , Qwest , Sprint , Verizon , Jeff Mohan , Tom McMahon , Bill White , Networx , telecommunications , cybersecurity , TIC , MTIPS , Jason Miller
Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year, Kalimex, reopened the stairs to the crown in the Statue of Liberty for the first time since 9/11, ensuring visitors' safe ascent up the famous double helix stairway to the observation level in the statue's crown. Vice-president Kevin O'Brien walks us through it.
Military pay raise for 2011 will stay at 1.4% in Senate version of Defense Authorization Bill.
Agency has been garnering more and more attention since Arizona passed a law back in April.
Daniel Gordon, Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy, joins host Larry Allen this week.
President Barack Obama's announcement Thursday of an extended moratorium on new deep-water drilling is only the beginning of a government re-evaluation of its relationship with the offshore oil industry.
BP PLC could face heavy fines and threats to its lucrative business relations with the U.S. government in the fallout from the Gulf oil spill
Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting, tells us about new findings on contracting in Iraq.
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management shares ideas to implement OMB insourcing guidelines.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Dendy Young, a Principal at McLean Capital, LLC.
May 25, 2010