Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Agencies are opening up more and more contracts to other agencies, making for an alphabet soup of acronyms for agencies and vendors.
Transparency and Accountability Drive Government's Growing Earned Value Management Requirements. Microsoft in partnership with Unanet Technologies and SSI Consulting together bring industry expertise on this subject which is valuable to government contractors making the move to Earn Value Management or wondering if they have it right for their organization today.
DorobekINSIDER: Most read items from Feb. 21-27: DOD and Web 2.0, clud, TSP, cloud, and DHS contractors
Wartime Contracting tackles the roles and responsibility, planning, the visibility and the inter-agency coordination of handling and overseeing billions of dollars in reconstruction funding.
If Uncle Sam told you to stay home during the recent blizzard you still get paid, unless you are part of the gigantic army of federal civilian contract employees for whom the rule is "no work, no pay." Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.