Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Final regulation applies to all agencies for determining eligibility of veteran-owned and service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses. Agencies spent almost $20 billion with these firms in 2008.
The agency received more complaints last year than in any of the previous eight years. GAO also came to a final decision on more cases in 2009 than the year before. More agencies and vendors also are turning to alternative dispute resolution to solve their differences, GAO finds.
President Obama is expected to sign new regulation today cracking down on tax cheats getting federal contracts. The Government Accountability Office says 1.6 million businesses owe more than $58 billion in unpaid payroll taxes.
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.