Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
DorobekINSIDER: Most read items from Feb. 21-27: DOD and Web 2.0, clud, TSP, cloud, and DHS contractors
Wartime Contracting tackles the roles and responsibility, planning, the visibility and the inter-agency coordination of handling and overseeing billions of dollars in reconstruction funding.
If Uncle Sam told you to stay home during the recent blizzard you still get paid, unless you are part of the gigantic army of federal civilian contract employees for whom the rule is "no work, no pay." Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.
Trusted Computer Solutions COO delves into cybersecurity, acquisition, and more.