Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Host Larry Allen explores this topic with Maria Darby of Booz Allen Hamilton and Brooks Holtom of the McDonough School of Business.
June 29, 2010
CIA Director Leon Panetta says the agency has hired Xe Services - the company once known as Blackwater - for a $100 million contract to provide security in Afghanistan. As you can imagine, some are outraged. Steve Ryan explains the issues.
This week, Amtower interviews Todd Lamonia, president and CEO of Intellifed.
June 28, 2010
IG: pilot information is at risk, Billions to be spent on smartgrid cybersecurity
Tags: Federal Drive , Cybersecurity Update , White House , cybersecurity , National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cybers , FAA , identity management , Pike Research , CyberSecurity Seminars , Tom Billington
Coalition for Government Procurement sends a letter to DoD Secretary Gates asking him to stop the military from developing new contracts.
More data over greater distances. General Dynamics' John Weidman tells us about a new contract to modernize the ground system and network for NASA's Tracking Data and Relay Satellite constellation.
More and more cases of fraud and corruption by troops and contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan are being investigated. The Special Inspector General for Iraq Reconstruction, Stuart Bowen, brings us up to speed.
White House to give identity management a push
The proper role and oversight of more than 40,000 private security contractors supporting U.S. operations were examined and debated in two days of hearings by the federal Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Michael Thibault, commission co-chair, explains the debate and tells us what's next.