Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
EADS North America announced on Tuesday that it plans to bid on the U.S. Air Force's tanker modernization program.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Harold Jackson, president of Buffalo Supply.
April 27, 2010
Committee Chairman Ike Skelton says fixing the acquisition system at the Department of Defense is a bipartisan goal.
Value Engineering (VE) is a function analysis process to identify actions that reduce cost, increase quality, and improve mission capabilities across the entire DoD enterprise. Nick Torelli, Deputy Director for Mission Assurance tells us about what it takes to be a winner.
She announces a top-to-bottom review of how they measure whether or not they are meeting their mission.
GAO officials told a House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday that FPS has repeatedly failed to manage its contract workforce and should consider other approaches to protecting federal buildings. Rep. Bennie Thompson joins us with details.
Cloud computing services over the Internet have the potential to spur a significant increase in government efficiency and decrease technology costs, as well as to create incentives and online platforms for innovation. But at what cost? Details from Darrell West, Vice President and Director of Governance Studies at The Brookings Institution.
Last year, Congress passed and sent on to President Obama a bill to reform how the Pentagon acquires large weapons systems. Now, House lawmakers are back with a proposal to reform the other 80 percent of Defense Department procurement that does not have to do with weapons.
Improving your agency's procurement process requires some precise steps. Greg Baroni gets you started.