Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
The Department of Veterans Affairs has a new strategy.
Co-chair Steve Kelmen, former OFPP administrator, explains what was discussed.
The General Services Administration took an unorthodox approach to getting rid of unwanted grasses and weeds at one federal building in California - it hired goats.
No kidding. GSA hires environmentally-friendly contractor goats to clear land around the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals courthouse. Lorenzo Davis, property manager of GSA's 9th region, explains.
OMB is using the same data analysis tools to monitor stimulus spending at CMS to reduce their improper payments. Other agencies also are taking advantage of the lessons learned from the creation and operation of the board. Recovery.gov also will receive new features this fall to let citizens track individual projects on their own websites.
Learn more in today's DoD Report.
Don't know what the price reduction clause is? Never fear! DorobekInsider is here!
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.