Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Agency issues draft RFP for Connections II follow-on contract to help the government transition more quickly to the new telecommunications vehicle. GSA is also readying several other contracts in the short term whilte Networx remains its top priority.
DorobekINSIDER: Kronopolus named GSA’s assistant administrator; Lantier takes acting deputy procurement role
Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee passes small business contracting bill focusing on four main areas. Agencies would have to justify bundled contracts and create new policy to oversee subcontracting. Vendors do not support all provisions of the bill.
Tags: Mary Landrieu , Olympia Snowe , Ben Cardin , Greg Willis , Senate Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committ , House Small Business Committee , SBA , GSA , Larry Allen , Coalition for Government Procurement , Small business contracting , small business goals , contract bundling , Subcontracting , Small business size standards , Multiple award contracts
Agencies are opening up more and more contracts to other agencies, making for an alphabet soup of acronyms for agencies and vendors.