Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Learn more about DLA's latest conference
The request for information is part of a broader effort to ensure DoD has capabilities to meet its growing needs and expectations. The Military Health System also has created an EHR Way Ahead Program Office to help oversee the modernization of the health record.
This week, Amtower interviews Peter Long, CEO of MCH.
Aug. 30, 2010
Most agencies do not have an accurate inventory of how many devices they are paying for or how much those devices are being used. Officials estimate the government could save as much as $200 million a year by improving the management and optimization of contracts for wireless devices. The administration plans to revive the wireless communications strategic sourcing initiative.
Tags: management , Jack Kelly , Russ Peery , Sandy Hall , Rebel McFertridge , OMB , OFPP , CBP , GSA , CDC , FedScoop , iSYS , Jin Kang , strategic sourcing , wireless communications , TEMS , Jason Miller
The maritime version of 911 gets a makeover. Don Wilt is the Senior Director for federal civil programs for General Dynamics C4 systems explains how it all works.
A new study aims to break the stereotype involved with the end of the fiscal year.
Learn more in today's DoD Report.
The Missile Defense Agency is focusing more heavily on competition for multibillion-dollar contracts.
Afghanistan's president is issuing an ultimatum to thousands of private security contractors he says are undermining his nation's army and police force: Cease operations in four months. Mike Thibault, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan, joins us with reaction.
How can companies meet the need for increased transparency?