Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
The Pentagon's primary purchasing agency is steeling itself for the possible impact of large-scale changes to its budget in the weeks and months ahead as DoD prepares the 2012 budget. The Defense Logistics Agency used a recent conference to inform the vendor community about its plans to save money.
The Labor Department has posted a notice of potential rulemaking that could change hiring processes for contractors.
The Navy indicated Monday there would be a several-month delay in awarding a high-profile combat ship contract. We get details from The Hill's Roxana Tiron
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us the results.
The conference is taking place all this week at the Omni Shoreham Hotel here in D.C.
Five years after hurricanes Katrina and Rita, doubts over SBA's efficiency, effectiveness emerge
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Steve Kempf of GSA's FAS.
Aug. 24, 2010
Learn more about DLA's latest conference
The request for information is part of a broader effort to ensure DoD has capabilities to meet its growing needs and expectations. The Military Health System also has created an EHR Way Ahead Program Office to help oversee the modernization of the health record.
This week, Amtower interviews Peter Long, CEO of MCH.
Aug. 30, 2010