Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
We get update on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' responsibilities when it comes to health care reform from the director of the Office of Acquisition and Grants Management, Rod Benson.
The Office of Federal Procurement Policy is recommending all agencies use only the definition of inherently governmental as defined in the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act, and create a test to determine whether other jobs should be done only by federal employees. OFPP's Dan Gordon has details.
Agency issues RFP for e-mail through software-as-a-service. GSA asks for 39 mandatory services with the hope of reducing the cost and modernizing its systems. The new system could support as many as 30,000 users.
We get analysis from Washington Business Journal Sarah Krouse.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bob Lohfeld, president and founder of the Lohfeld Consulting Group.
June 15, 2010
The administration is looking for ways to improve contracting with small businesses and wants the public's input.
This week, Amtower talks with John Kagia of Market Connections.
June 14, 2010
A new survey finds while the Obama administration is putting a stronger emphasis on increasing transparency and accountability across the Federal government, agencies still have significant work to do at the operational level. The president of Meritalk, Steve O'Keeffe, joins us with details.
My countdown of the three most important Federal news stories of the week.
The Professional Services Council is concerned that agencies could misinterpreted the policy letter as a mandate to insource. PSC's Alan Chvotkin explains why.