Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
A major federal contractor is on the hot seat.
Grande Lum will lead a program that has been plagued by fraud and abuse. GAO successfully received HUBZone certifications for three bogus firms in sting operation. SBA administrator promises more oversight of the program.
The Office of Management and Budget is pulling out its fine-tooth comb as it begins the task of ferreting out financial management modernization projects in need of refinement. Joe Moyer with Micro Focus tells us how companies are reacting and adapting to the change.
$21 billion in questioned and unsupported costs, human trafficking allegations covered in latest hearing of bipartisan commission.
Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan learns of allegations that subcontractors are stooping to human trafficking to fill positions. We get details from Michael Thibault, co-chair of the Commission on Wartime Contracting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
This week, host Larry Allen talks about this and more with John Howell, a partner at Sullivan & Worcester.
July 27, 2010
This week, Amtower interviews Mitchell Levy, CEO of HappyAbout.
July 26, 2010
Has the intelligence community become too big for its own good? For analysis, we spoke with Federal News Radio national security correspondent, J.J. Green.