Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Washington Technology reports that SBA is not offering information about whether or not suspensions are in store for the small businesses working with GTSI Corp.
The protest by U.S. Aerospace and its partner, Ukrainian aircraft-maker Antonov has been denied.
Military vehicles patrolled the streets of Quito, the capital of Ecuador, over the weekend, but there have been no further protests since last week when army commandos rescued US-educated President Correa. Correa has embellished his rescue by accusing the police of attempting a coup. Correa is milking the crisis as a victim; he was in danger from an escalating street encounter that he provoked, which got out of control. The police had guns, a complaint about pay cuts, mobility, and an opportunity, but they had no plan - otherwise Correa would be dead. The police had Quito in their grasp, but no one took charge of the mutiny to convert it into a coup. There was no coup attempt.
GTSI said it will fight its suspension by SBA, but it face an uphill battle, Government Technology reports.
GTSI Corp. has been suspended from further government contracts. Mark Amtower, host of Amtower Off Center, and Jonathan Aronie, a partner at Sheppard Mullin, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what the suspension means for the contracting community.
Who are the key players making decisions on furniture acquisitions? This week, Jean Reynolds, Vice President of Strategic Development-Government for the HON Company joins Larry Allen on Off the Shelf.
October 5, 2010 (Encore presentation October 12, 2010)
The Pentagon suspended its certification of Lockheed's system for tracking the progress on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter and the F-16 Fighting Falcon programs today, underscoring DoD's tough talk about running weapon buys as efficiently as possible.
Washington Business Journal reports GTSI's concerns over its SBA suspension from new government contracts.
The Washington Business Journal reports that VRL is a privately-held cyber threat intelligence company. It will become part of CSC's global cybersecurity business.
At the United Nations last week, Vice Foreign Minister Pak Kil Yon said that North Korea would continue to expand its nuclear arsenal in order to deter what it perceives as American and South Korean aggression in the region. He said North Korea has vowed to strengthen its nuclear arsenal because of the threat from the United States, and that as long as U.S. nuclear aircraft carriers sail around North Korea, the country's nuclear deterrent should not be abandoned but strengthened further. Pak's statement is somewhat discordant compared to recent North Korean behavior that promotes an international environment of reduced tension while leadership issues are deliberated in Pyongyang.