Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
Deputy SecDef Bill Lynn says the "stars are aligned" for defense acquisition reform. What evidence exists that such reform will fare better this time?
A lack of basic infrastructure in Afghanistan is slowing the U.S. effort to build up the Afghan security forces.
The General Services Administration today announced a big deal that can give agencies access to geospatial software and services -- at much less cost.
DorobekInsider: More GSA FAS shifts — King to retire, Ghiloni shifts, and FAS SES regional commissioners
December 8th and 29th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this week's episode of "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach reviews the SBA Small Business Financing Forum and discusses the resources available to small business owners at the Maryland Capitol Region SBDC. Scott also shares new State Department and HUD contracting opportunities available to GSA Schedule holders in FY 2010.
The Supreme Court has heard arguments testing when whistle-blowers can sue and collect some of the settlement
Scott Lewis, president of PS Partnerships, tells host Mark Amtower all about it.
Nov. 23, 2009