Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Don't know what the price reduction clause is? Never fear! DorobekInsider is here!
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Alison Doyle, a partner at McKenna, Long and Aldridge.
Aug. 3, 2010
In our DoD Report, Defense Secretary Robert Gates says information sharing at DoD is too important to set aside even in the wake of the WikiLeaks scandal. We also take a look at the profits of various defense contractors.
As part of its latest undercover operation, the Government Accountability Office obtained certification in the Historically Underutilized Business Zone program for three phony firms. SBA's Joe Jordan tells us about changes being made to HUBZone as a result.
Justice's decision to join the False Claims Act lawsuit against Oracle is another signal that vendors are facing more oversight. This is the second time Oracle has come under litigation for allegedly overcharging the government. Experts say contractors need to be prepared for pre-award and post-award audits of GSA schedule contracts.
On a cross-country trek to raise money for cancer, this government contractor is about to come home.
A new report shows stunning results.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
A major federal contractor is on the hot seat.
Grande Lum will lead a program that has been plagued by fraud and abuse. GAO successfully received HUBZone certifications for three bogus firms in sting operation. SBA administrator promises more oversight of the program.