Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
How can companies meet the need for increased transparency?
Marc Pearl, president & CEO of the Homeland Security & Defense Business Council, is this week's guest.
Aug. 6, 2010
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.
Amtower interviews internet marketing guru and author Brian Halligan.
Aug. 16, 2010
SECDEF Gates announced Monday his plan to move $100 billion in spending from back-office functions to war fighter needs.
Secretary Gates' decision to cut three major offices will result in "a substantial number" of employees and contractors having to find new jobs. The CIO's functions will be split between DISA and ATL. DoD is moving major acquisition oversight to the chief management officer's office.
Audio available >> click here
At times of high volume transactions like the upcoming end of year budget cycle. government organizations typically encounter opportunities for improvement. Budget Reprogramming in many agencies today is a manual process. Moving simple financial transactions between departments can take weeks instead of hours. Tune in to learn how Microsoft is improving the work of government by enabling better intra company transfers and compliance reporting back to the government. Microsoft has teamed with partners like Information Strategies to provide line of business solutions that can be rapidly deployed in the cloud and at a much lower cost. Tune into to find out how you can drive greater efficiency and impact with Microsoft Dynamics solutions for government.
When you think of fine arts and the federal government, you probably think of the National Gallery, not the General Services Administration.
Pentagon officials also suggest to cut 10 percent of the contractor workforce by 2011. The proposal to eliminate JFCOM comes as the Defense Business Board outlines several areas where DoD can reduce its expenses.
The federal database of contractor integrity information is about to go public. Rob Burton, the former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy.