Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
The agency received more complaints last year than in any of the previous eight years. GAO also came to a final decision on more cases in 2009 than the year before. More agencies and vendors also are turning to alternative dispute resolution to solve their differences, GAO finds.
President Obama is expected to sign new regulation today cracking down on tax cheats getting federal contracts. The Government Accountability Office says 1.6 million businesses owe more than $58 billion in unpaid payroll taxes.
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
Rob Burton brings the Daily Debrief team analysis on it's first Bold Prediction for 2010.
Deputy SecDef Bill Lynn says the "stars are aligned" for defense acquisition reform. What evidence exists that such reform will fare better this time?
A lack of basic infrastructure in Afghanistan is slowing the U.S. effort to build up the Afghan security forces.