Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
OFPP is holding these meetings with large agencies to understand how they are meeting the Obama administration's acquisition goals. The sessions are similar to the TechStat sessions, but they're not at the program level. OFPP also is finalizing rules around multiple award contracts and schedule bidding.
Tags: Lesley Field , Dan Gordon , OFPP , GSA , Federal Acquisition Institute , Coalition for Government Procurement , GSA schedules , multiple award contracting , acquisition workforce , Frontline Forums , AcqStat , Contracting Functional Advisory Boards , Jason Miller
Changes in the Pentagon's contracting process are taken from Jacques Gansler's 2007 report commissioned by Army Secretary Pete Geren.
Ray Bjorklund, senior vice president and chief knowledge officer at FedSources, discussed the confusion surrounding the Army's EAGLE contract.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details on the stat sessions by the Office of Federal Procurement Policy to collect data on how your agency is reducing the use of high-risk contracts.
Nick Schwellenbach, director of investigations at POGO , joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain the potential impact of a decrease of DoD audits of smaller contracts.
The DorobekINSIDER presents at 2010 Excellence in Partnership Awards.
EAGLE II is a follow-on to the current contract. DHS is planning big changes for how it runs this new contract. Bids are due in January.
The Iranian Foreign Ministry recently confirmed that it provided financial assistance to Afghanistan, explaining the money was for development and reconstruction. A ministry spokesman said Tehran was providing the aid for infrastructure to remove the need for foreign military presence in Afghanistan. He said the previous government provided this aid and additional funding will continue. Initially Iran denied the New York Times story that revealed the payments. After a brief period of reflection and gauging international reaction to the story, Iran found its interests best served by admitting their financial support - but with a positive spin.
The pilot facility will demonstrate the scalability of phosphorescent OLED technology and materials. DOE's Jim Brodrick explains how it works.
It will provide continuous cell phone coverage for operational forces in Afghanistan.