Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
Being audited by the DCAA is a necessary outcome of doing business with the government. Tune into this week's Gov Con Straight Talk with Microsoft to learn what to expect during a DCAA system audit and what government contactors can do today to help ensure they successfully pass when faced with an audit. The panel will also address how CFOs of government contractors can set their organizations up for success by building a financial management foundation with growth options in out years.
The Office of Governmentwide Policy is collecting information on common agency procurement needs and workforce issues. The office is preparing for huge increase in funding for 2011 for training and hiring.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Jeff White, co-founder of mySBX.
April 13, 2010
Johnson will lead an off-site event in May to reexamine how the agency is serving its customers.
Colleen Jolly, a principal at the 24 Hour Company, talks with Amtower about why visual elements are important for your bid.
April 12, 2010
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Administrator Dan Gordon gives us a sneak peek at the future of contractor relations.
Steve Kempf, acting commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service, and Ed O'Hare, the assistant commissioner, at the General Services Administration bring us up to date from IRMCO 2010.
Learn all about GWACs this week.