Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
GovExec's Tom Shoop brings us the results.
The conference is taking place all this week at the Omni Shoreham Hotel here in D.C.
Five years after hurricanes Katrina and Rita, doubts over SBA's efficiency, effectiveness emerge
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Steve Kempf of GSA's FAS.
Aug. 24, 2010
Learn more about DLA's latest conference
The request for information is part of a broader effort to ensure DoD has capabilities to meet its growing needs and expectations. The Military Health System also has created an EHR Way Ahead Program Office to help oversee the modernization of the health record.
This week, Amtower interviews Peter Long, CEO of MCH.
Aug. 30, 2010
Most agencies do not have an accurate inventory of how many devices they are paying for or how much those devices are being used. Officials estimate the government could save as much as $200 million a year by improving the management and optimization of contracts for wireless devices. The administration plans to revive the wireless communications strategic sourcing initiative.
Tags: management , Jack Kelly , Russ Peery , Sandy Hall , Rebel McFertridge , OMB , OFPP , CBP , GSA , CDC , FedScoop , iSYS , Jin Kang , strategic sourcing , wireless communications , TEMS , Jason Miller
The maritime version of 911 gets a makeover. Don Wilt is the Senior Director for federal civil programs for General Dynamics C4 systems explains how it all works.
A new study aims to break the stereotype involved with the end of the fiscal year.