Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracting
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how the harsh winter weather is affecting housing starts in the U.S.
February 20, 2014
The Pentagon leverages the buying power of 2.6 million DoD personnel in the Air Force, Army and Defense Information Systems Agency in signing joint enterprise license agreement with CDW-G.
Navy officials said Friday that a bid protest to the new Next Generation Enterprise Network contract played a part in once again delaying the transition away from the Navy Marine Corps Intranet, which has been outsourced to an outside vendor for more than a decade.
Jason Workmaster and Jack Horan, partners at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk a look back at the legal year in 2013 and what's ahead for 2014.
February 18, 2014
DHS ICE issued a solicitation looking for a vendor to provide technology to let law enforcement officers hook into the National License Plate Recognition Database.
Steve Schooner, Nash & Cibinic Professor of Government Procurement Law at The George Washington University Law School, provides his "Year in Review" highlighting key trends, events and personalities (legacies) of 2013.
February 11, 2014 (This is an encore presentation. This show originally aired January 14, 2014.)
The Office of Personnel Management told contractors last week that the solicitation under the Customized Human Resources Solutions Services initiative would be withdrawn and a new one would be released in the coming months. OPM says the government's training and management assistance needs changed and the current RFP wouldn't meet them.
Evan Lesser, co-founder and managing director of ClearanceJobs.com, will give his take on the State of the Union's impact on federal hiring in 2014.
February 7, 2014 (Encore presentation February 14, 2014)
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts and guests participate in a panel discussion of America's deteriorating infrastructure.
February 6, 2014
Experts offer advice to small firms at the AFCEA NOVA event Tuesday to prosper in the federal marketplace.