Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contract
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
Allan Burman, former administrator of the Office of Procurement Policy and the president of Jefferson Solutions, tells FederalNewsRadio that he's not surprised by the effort to reform the contracting process.
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
Federal agencies are moving too slowly to adopt GSA's Networx telecom contract. Analysts have predicted that the some agencies will miss their 2011 deadline to switch to the contract. Problem? No problem. Move the deadline.
Recompete of $750 million deal expected to begin in late 2009