Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracing
Federal regulators say they are ordering a comprehensive review of the critical systems of Boeing's 787s, the aircraft maker's newest and most technologically advanced plane, after a fire and a fuel leak earlier this week.
SEWP (Pronounced soup) stands for Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement. Program Manager Joanne Woytek explained the success of SEWP is customer service.
Some experts say there are now six federal contractors for every federal employee. So is that a bad thing? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has another take on the issue.
The shifts on Capitol Hill will have ripple effects throughout government - and cybersecurity issues are no exception.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009
Chief Technology Officer & Director of the Office of Infrastructure Optimization for Integrated Technology Services
August 18th, 2009