Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contracing
Federal regulators say they are ordering a comprehensive review of the critical systems of Boeing's 787s, the aircraft maker's newest and most technologically advanced plane, after a fire and a fuel leak earlier this week.
SEWP (Pronounced soup) stands for Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement. Program Manager Joanne Woytek explained the success of SEWP is customer service.
Some experts say there are now six federal contractors for every federal employee. So is that a bad thing? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has another take on the issue.
The shifts on Capitol Hill will have ripple effects throughout government - and cybersecurity issues are no exception.
Washington Technology's Nick Wakeman and David Hubler on the top stories of 2009 and beyond.
Dec. 21, 2009
Chief Technology Officer & Director of the Office of Infrastructure Optimization for Integrated Technology Services
August 18th, 2009