Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contest
NASA is looking for ways to re-purpose waste in space, and the space agency is turning to innovators to come up with some ideas.
Government agencies could win a free assessment of their website by entering the General Services Administration's First Fridays usability contest.
GSA and Metropolis magazine are teaming up to give $10,000 to the best design that makes an old federal building green. The DorobekINSIDER spoke with Casey Jones, director of design excellence and the arts at GSA, about the contest.
The FCC started a contest for ideas on how cloud computing can help people with disabilities.
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.
Show the GSA how you celebrate America and your photo may be featured on USA.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov, and social media channels. USA.gov's Michelle Chronister explains.
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
Students from across the country worked to develop a project that markets careers at NASA to teens. NASA's Alotta Taylor, responsible for the space operations education program, tells us about the winning effort.