Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contest
NASA is looking for ways to re-purpose waste in space, and the space agency is turning to innovators to come up with some ideas.
Government agencies could win a free assessment of their website by entering the General Services Administration's First Fridays usability contest.
GSA and Metropolis magazine are teaming up to give $10,000 to the best design that makes an old federal building green. The DorobekINSIDER spoke with Casey Jones, director of design excellence and the arts at GSA, about the contest.
The FCC started a contest for ideas on how cloud computing can help people with disabilities.
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.
Show the GSA how you celebrate America and your photo may be featured on USA.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov, and social media channels. USA.gov's Michelle Chronister explains.
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
Students from across the country worked to develop a project that markets careers at NASA to teens. NASA's Alotta Taylor, responsible for the space operations education program, tells us about the winning effort.