Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: contest
NASA is looking for ways to re-purpose waste in space, and the space agency is turning to innovators to come up with some ideas.
Government agencies could win a free assessment of their website by entering the General Services Administration's First Fridays usability contest.
GSA and Metropolis magazine are teaming up to give $10,000 to the best design that makes an old federal building green. The DorobekINSIDER spoke with Casey Jones, director of design excellence and the arts at GSA, about the contest.
The FCC started a contest for ideas on how cloud computing can help people with disabilities.
Contests, contests, everywhere...all across government agencies.
Show the GSA how you celebrate America and your photo may be featured on USA.gov, GobiernoUSA.gov, and social media channels. USA.gov's Michelle Chronister explains.
Mobile apps, dashboards and contests are some of the tools being used to grow engagement. GSA's Martha Dorris explains.
Students from across the country worked to develop a project that markets careers at NASA to teens. NASA's Alotta Taylor, responsible for the space operations education program, tells us about the winning effort.