Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: construction
Ford Heard, the Veterans Affairs Department's associate deputy assistant secretary for Procurement Policy, Systems and Oversight, joins Federal News Radio for an online chat on June 30.
Drivers on the Southeast/Southwest Freeway will face lane closures this week as DDOT crews work on the bridge over South Capitol Street.
The Virginia Department is warning that delays on northbound Route 28 near Wellington Road will continue for weeks as one lane will shut down for a construction project.
Ground has been broken on what's being labeled as an "iconic" tower that will soon be the region's tallest building.
"In Frederick County, it is almost impossible to build for the first-time buyer," said Dan Ryan, president of Dan Ryan Homes, which has been in Frederick for 20 years.
On most weekdays, almost every bridge across the Potomac River has construction, and that construction is making the commute for some anything but normal.