Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: commute
In the wake of some nightmarish stories of commuters stranded on area roads during Wednesday's storm, one reportedly for 14 hours, many blame the government for what they say was insufficient time for people to get home.
For John Farrell of Chevy Chase, Md., every day is Bike to Work Day.
DISA's Dave Bullock has done the loops and the laps. He tells us what he's found.
On most weekdays, almost every bridge across the Potomac River has construction, and that construction is making the commute for some anything but normal.
Thirty-three percent of Northern Virginians and 31 percent of Marylanders surveyed say they are spending more time on the road.
The Martin Aircraft Co. is developing the world's first commercially available jet pack.