Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: commandant
Working with government agencies means working in a political environment. The response, former Coast Guard Admiral and Commandant Thad Allen said, was "as much as a political event as an operational event."
Adm. Thad Allen headed the national response to the Gulf Coast spill. He shared with the DorobekINSIDER the successes and challenges to facing the disaster.
Josh Gerstein, a reporter for POLITICO, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the latest development in the debate over the military's Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.
President Barack Obama's pick to lead the Coast Guard proposed major cuts to the agency's counterterrorism mission. You can imagine how that's being received. Commandant Robert Papp explains.