Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: college tuition
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine how online college courses are afffecting higher education in the U.S.
April 25, 2013
Tags: acquisition , colleges , online college , online learning , University of Maryland University College , online education , Robert Litan , Higher Education , Congress , financial aid , Marie Cini , technology mediated education , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
College costs are going up in the area, even at public universities.
Veronica Dagher, Wall Street Journal reporter
Parents are saving for their children's educations, but one in four says he plans to use retirement funding.
Most people have heard the pay-yourself-first financial advice, but what does that mean? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked CFP Rebecca Schreiber who says it starts with an emergency fund.