Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: college
Hosts Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, are joined by Steve Lingle, certified financial planner, fellow NITP presenter and retired federal employee. They talk about planning for major financial expenses.
June 20, 2011
Your college-bound child is excited by the prospect of choosing a major, living in a dorm, and of course, partying it up. But before packing up the car, check out one of the upcoming forums on how to help young adults handle college drinking.
Jennifer Openshaw, personal finance columnist for MarketWatch.com and founder of SuperFutures.org
Monocacy Elementary School have had the chance to experience college by going to classes and participating in events.
The World Future Society predicts the next generation of college students will live where they want, taking most - if not all - of their classes online.
Parents are saving for their children's educations, but one in four says he plans to use retirement funding.
One Virginia city also shows up on the rankings by the American Institute for Economic Research.
Getting accepted at a top-notch Ivy League college like Harvard or Yale is a dream of many students.
Tags: Home School
What you might want to consider before letting your kid leave for school.