Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: college
Hosts Bob Leins, CPA, and John Elliott, federal benefits strategist, are joined by Steve Lingle, certified financial planner, fellow NITP presenter and retired federal employee. They talk about planning for major financial expenses.
June 20, 2011
Your college-bound child is excited by the prospect of choosing a major, living in a dorm, and of course, partying it up. But before packing up the car, check out one of the upcoming forums on how to help young adults handle college drinking.
Jennifer Openshaw, personal finance columnist for MarketWatch.com and founder of SuperFutures.org
Monocacy Elementary School have had the chance to experience college by going to classes and participating in events.
The World Future Society predicts the next generation of college students will live where they want, taking most - if not all - of their classes online.
Parents are saving for their children's educations, but one in four says he plans to use retirement funding.
One Virginia city also shows up on the rankings by the American Institute for Economic Research.
Getting accepted at a top-notch Ivy League college like Harvard or Yale is a dream of many students.
Tags: Home School
What you might want to consider before letting your kid leave for school.