Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collective bargaining rights
Supporters of those protesting a bill that would strip most Wisconsin state public employee's collecting bargaining rights held a rally in Dupont Circle Saturday.
Agency administrator John Pistole determined workers can hold a vote on whether to be represented by a union. Pistole's memo details four areas that will fall under collective bargaining if employees approve it.
What comes next for the federal government's internship programs? Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union, discusses the end of FCIP and the new Pathways Program.
One of the largest Federal employee labor unions is in the second day of its three-day legislative conference, held yearly in Washington. The National Treasury Employees Union is pressing for things like collective bargaining rights for Transportation Security Administration screeners while also expressing its concern for the safety of all feds at their workplaces.