Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaborative tools
How tapping into already established networks can create new networks, which might help supplies and resources move faster.
The Coast Guard's Capt. Dan Taylor and Christopher Lagan explain how social media is changing the way the Coast Guard is handling its IT acquisition strategy.
The Small Business Administration's Joe Zepecki says the new SBA.gov represents a cultural shift at the agency.
The collaborative tool is an example of how agencies can share information securely. Chris Bronk, a fellow for information technology policy at the James Baker Institute for Public Policy at Rice University, explains how Diplopedia works.
Learning extends beyond classroom experiences and into social networking.