Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
Some lucky Feds and contractors get to take the government's official social network out for spin.
The White House reiterated its strong support of flexible workplace arrangements -- which includes telework.
Administrator Martha Johnson said changes in the way people work and the technology they have access to are major reasons why GSA will no longer guarantee a specific number of workers at the area telecenters. GSA remains committed to telework in other ways, including the launch of a new collaboration platform called FedSpace. It also awarded a contract to deploy telepresence at 15 offices around the country.
A big milestone for one of the world's biggest technology corporations.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says the city will begin using Microsoft's Internet-based cloud technology.
A medical marvel of sorts has come to seven health care institutions in Montgomery County.
A new study finds Facebook -- along with other social sites like Twitter and MySpace -- have become the most commonly used Gov 2.0 tools for government agencies.
During chemical, biological, and radiological/nuclear atmospheric releases, the more information available about which way the wind is blowing, the better. To that end, WeatherBug, DHS and DOE are working together. Details from WeatherBug's Bill Callahan.
Agencies have developed their required Open Government Plans, but many of these plans lack details on how to successfully conduct collaborative efforts, especially on the front lines of government. Cass Moseley updates us on how to change that.
The CIC helps enable the delivery of cyber-risk solutions by providing a collaboration space dedicated to fusing the ideas, services and technologies required to address the nation's toughest cybersecurity challenges.