Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
Charles "Jack" Holt III
Senior Strategist for Emerging Media
Defense Media Activity, Department of Defense
June 16th, 2009
(Reairs July 28th, 2009)
Collaboration and community building aren't just for government.
Virginia residents will get to participate directly in how their state spends economic stimulus funding. Gov. Tim Kaine launched Stimulus.virginia.gov earlier this week for groups and residents to submit and exchange ideas about projects they'd like to see funded.
Agency CIO Casey Coleman said the move to Google's gmail went smoothly and is 99 percent complete. GSA recently hired another cloud service provider to host collaboration tools. Coleman said the agency now is looking at legacy business systems.
September 22, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, at Appian. They will talk about how business process management has changed and what you can do to stay ahead of those changes.
July 19, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011),
Tags: contracting , business process management , cloud computing , enterprise architecture , smart phones , Appian , Michael Beckley , iPhone , iPad , ipod touch , BlackBerry , Android , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , mobile technology , tempo
John Pendleton, the director of Defense Capabilities & Management at Government Accountability Office, shares what you need to do to make sure your agency works well with other agencies.
Building your relationship with other agencies. Get advice from GAO's Marsha Crosse, director of Health Care Issues.
A website by Cornell University shows how federal rulemaking can become more transparent.