Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.
New agencywide strategy will promote collaboration as key component to all computer applications. DISA Director Pollett is expected to sign out the new vision plan next week.
Charles "Jack" Holt III
Senior Strategist for Emerging Media
Defense Media Activity, Department of Defense
June 16th, 2009
(Reairs July 28th, 2009)
Collaboration and community building aren't just for government.
Virginia residents will get to participate directly in how their state spends economic stimulus funding. Gov. Tim Kaine launched Stimulus.virginia.gov earlier this week for groups and residents to submit and exchange ideas about projects they'd like to see funded.
Agency CIO Casey Coleman said the move to Google's gmail went smoothly and is 99 percent complete. GSA recently hired another cloud service provider to host collaboration tools. Coleman said the agency now is looking at legacy business systems.
September 22, 2011
Host John Gilroy is joined by Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, at Appian. They will talk about how business process management has changed and what you can do to stay ahead of those changes.
July 19, 2011(Encore presentation August 30, 2011),
Tags: contracting , business process management , cloud computing , enterprise architecture , smart phones , Appian , Michael Beckley , iPhone , iPad , ipod touch , BlackBerry , Android , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk , mobile technology , tempo
John Pendleton, the director of Defense Capabilities & Management at Government Accountability Office, shares what you need to do to make sure your agency works well with other agencies.