Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
Silo syndrome is poisoning productivity. Learn how to break down barriers and foster collaboration at your agency.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis gives the DorobekInsider his insights.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
The Institution is using collaborative tools to help develop its Web 2.0 strategy quickly.
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.
New agencywide strategy will promote collaboration as key component to all computer applications. DISA Director Pollett is expected to sign out the new vision plan next week.