Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
Silo syndrome is poisoning productivity. Learn how to break down barriers and foster collaboration at your agency.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis gives the DorobekInsider his insights.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
The Institution is using collaborative tools to help develop its Web 2.0 strategy quickly.
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.
New agencywide strategy will promote collaboration as key component to all computer applications. DISA Director Pollett is expected to sign out the new vision plan next week.