Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
Silo syndrome is poisoning productivity. Learn how to break down barriers and foster collaboration at your agency.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis gives the DorobekInsider his insights.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
The Institution is using collaborative tools to help develop its Web 2.0 strategy quickly.
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.
New agencywide strategy will promote collaboration as key component to all computer applications. DISA Director Pollett is expected to sign out the new vision plan next week.