Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: collaboration
Analyst and author says more agencies should capitalize on the ideas of departing career fed, GSA's Jim Williams.
Silo syndrome is poisoning productivity. Learn how to break down barriers and foster collaboration at your agency.
Private company looked at how Australian federal government was engaging the public through Gov 2.0.
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis gives the DorobekInsider his insights.
There are a lot of challenges when it comes to getting everyone on the same page, and the GAO has some suggestions for change.
The Institution is using collaborative tools to help develop its Web 2.0 strategy quickly.
A study conducted by Frost & Sullivan - sponsored by Verizon and Cisco - looked at how businesses and government agencies use Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) technology to get their work done.