Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
Inside the Reporter's Notebook: A new job for a former VA senior official; Countdown to cloud credential pilot begins
News and buzz in the acquisition and IT communities that you may have missed this week.
Tags: technology , acquisition , Scott Gould , Veterans Affairs Department , CareFirst , USPS , identity management , DoD , Frank Kendall , Better Buying Power , OMB , OSTP , Dominic Sale , Nick Sinai , open government , open data , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Jason Miller
Gary Washington, the chief information officer of the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, said having a better understanding of its portfolio will ease the transition to new technologies.
August 15, 2013
Dell's George Newstrom and Jeff Lush join host John Gilroy to discuss security and the federal cloud.
June 18, 2013
Tags: technology , Dell , Dell Services , George Newstrom , Jeff Lush , Dell Cloud for the Federal Government , mobile technology , cloud security , Authority to Operate , Plan of Action , NIST 800-53 , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
Todd Sanders, senior partner and Enterprise Data architect at ITOTS Networks, LLC, joins host John Gilroy to discuss a wide range of technology issues.
August 13, 2013
Tags: technology , network security , data storage , data management , VMware , Microsoft , Red Hat , storage area networks , network access storage , IPV-6 , Todd Sanders , ITOTS Networks , John Gilroy , Federal Tech Talk
The council is restructuring to match the Obama administration's technology priorities for innovation, governance and cybersecurity. It will now operate with three main committees instead of five.
Tags: technology , CIO Council , Bernie Mazer , Interior , Terry Halvorsen , Navy , Virtualization , zero client , hosted virtual desktop , Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative , Brocade , Jason Miller
The Court of Federal Claims ruled against CenturyLink in its protest of the Interior's Cloud Foundation contract. This was CenturyLink's third unsuccessful protest of the multiple award contract.
Kim Hancher, the chief information officer at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will hsare her ideas on mobile device management
August 6, 2013
Tags: technology , mobile devices , mobile device management , enterprise tablets , Computer World , BlackBerry , Bring your own device , information technology , mobile security , mobile strategy , Kim Hancher , EEOC , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Tony Celeste, director of Federal Sales at Brocade, will discuss best practices for designing a data center, and making it flexible enough to meet your agency's needs.
July 23, 2013
The Department of Health and Human Services will release a solicitation for email-as-a-service this summer.
July 11, 2013