Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
IPv4 address space was expected to run out in 2012. It's happening faster than expected.
What do Google's cybersecurity problems say about cloud computing in general?
This week, learn about how Acumen Solutions is helping federal agencies move into the cloud.
Jan. 12, 2010
Sometimes cloud computing can be a matter of "Brutal Standardization".
Federal News Radio's Max Cacas joins us with that, and other tales from today's AFCEA Cloud Computing Breakfast in Bethesda.
Kimberly Nelson, Executive Director of e-government for Microsoft, tells Amtower about the government's use of Web 2.0 technology.
Dec. 14, 2009
Talking about transparency with Dave Dantus of Serena Software.
Dec. 1, 2009
May 28th - 2pm
New group surveyed CIOs to find out what questions they had about this technology and received more than 15 pages of comments. The panel created working groups to address many of the questions. Group will send recommendations to an executive steering committee for action.
Peter Tseronis, co-chairman of the council's cloud computing advisory committee, explains what he and others are doing.
VP, Ingram Micro
President, Topside Consulting
October 19th, 2009