Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
New service could change the way the federal government does business.
Agency issues RFP for e-mail through software-as-a-service. GSA asks for 39 mandatory services with the hope of reducing the cost and modernizing its systems. The new system could support as many as 30,000 users.
Tight budgets and increasing capacity demands are driving questions about IT in pure dollar terms, says head of Juniper Federal.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman give their insight as to how federal cybersecurity management is changing now that President Obama's 60 Day Cyber Security Review is over a year old. Is FISMA a thing of the past? Find out by reading more.
The document highlights work being done by NIST, standards working group and budget guidance to agencies. NIST to come out with several special publications to help agencies implement cloud computing. The CIO Council also includes use cases on 30 different cloud implementations.
This is the second attempt to award infrastructure-as-a-service contracts. GSA increase the security requirements to moderate level and requires all vendors to be certified through FedRAMP program.
Dale Meyerrose, vice president and general manager at Harris Cyber Integrated Solutions, talks about his company's new solution for cloud, and explains why he thinks discussions about cybersecurity can be beneficial.
Citrix Federal area vice president on virtualization, cloud computing, the acquisition work force, and doing business with the government.
Michael Isman, principal at Booz Allen Hamilton, explains what you need to know as a CIO.