Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
You should change your thought process, because the cloud is coming -- like it or not.
The conference is going on this week.
Read about a recent interview with Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
GAO questions cloud computing security, DISA lease woes slow cybercommand
Federal agencies are under the gun to develop strategies for moving many of their IT functions into the cloud.
Despite the potential benefits, a congressional watchdog warns that a more detailed game plan is needed to cover security and procedural concerns about cloud computing voiced by federal agencies themselves.
Twilight searches can find malware
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
MeriTalk, the government IT network, today announced the results of the "2010 Federal Data Center Demolition Derby" study, which examines perceptions of the Federal Data Center Consolidation Initiative guidance, key pain points, and recommendations to meet consolidation goals. NetApp's Mark Weber explains.