Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: cloud computing
The head of U.S. Cyber Command says cloud computing is part of his plan for staying ahead of the cyber threats that face the Defense Department. “A year from now we should be well on our way to having a hardened architecture proven and in place, which provides a new level of cybersecurity,” said General [...]
Federal News Radio spoke with the FBI and the Army about their various uses of cloud this week. Listen to the interviews by clicking the links below. Part 2: Fulgham says secure mobility will change the FBI In a two-part interview with agency chief information officer Chad Fulgham, Federal News Radio talks about the various [...]
Susan Lawrence, the Army's newly-appointed Chief Information Officer members of the IT and communications industry that the service is focused on creating an end-to-end IT infrastructure, eliminating structures that required soldiers to train and live on one network, and deploy on another.
David Linthicum, author of "Cloud Computing and SOA Convergence in your Enterprise: A Step-by-Step Guide," joins host John Gilroy for a discussion on cloud migration.
March 8, 2011
Curt Kolcun, the vice president for Microsoft's Public Sector Business, says now more than ever agencies are looking to the cloud to save money.
Dell has acquired SecureWorks and IT veteran Tom Patterson to help with its cloud computing offerings.
March 1, 2011
Wired.com reports that the Defense Department is working on cloud computing for the battlefield.
Steve Kempf, Commissioner of the General Services Administration's Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), joins Off the Shelf for an update on some of FAS's key procurement initiatives and new leadership team.
February 22, 2011 (Encore presentation July 5, 2011)
The agency's Nebula platform is just one possibility in the process of incorporating public cloud initiatives across the board.
Guidance helps CIOs understand how to adopt and manage Internet-based services. Agencies that are considered early adopters are helping to find solutions to common challenges such as data and business process ownership.